Welcome to the first post of the Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Each New Year I make new resolutions and each year I break some but not all. To me this is a positive sign.
This year will be slightly different. I have decided that my priorities will be my relationship – I will be seeing my other half once every three to four months for the next 18 months – and blogging. Blogging for myself and blogging for a dog magazine. The latter is under construction. I actually really enjoy this exercise, it is so far making me a better language student and a better thinker. I hope with time, my written language will improve.
My goals for 2012/2013:
- Reach at least Intermediate level on Chineseclass101 course
- Reach Beginners level on Japanese101 course
- Create free e-books for my Homebaked Chinese Cookies series mid 2012
- Create a free ‘something’ to share my Homebrewed Japanese Sake series end 2012
- When in France, help my other half with renovating our house
- Think about creating language teaching material in a fun and easy way, some free and some not
- Sleep early and drink more wine
Q. What are your goals for 2012?